Release Naming Convention
Celadon offers several types of release packages for different usages. Releases are numbered and tagged according to the release timestamp, the exit criteria were met, and the Android* dessert on which the release is based. The naming convention of a Celadon release tag is:
[Type]_[Milestone].[Year].[Quarter].[Serial Number]_A[Android Dessert]
The [Type] field specifies the type of the release package:
- ‘CIV’ denotes a release for running Celadon in a VM.
The [Milestone] field specifies the code of platform exit stage:
Milestone Quality Purpose 00 Intermediate to Alpha Evaluation/Development 01 Beta Evaluation/Development 02 PV Production 03 Sustenance (ASB/Bug Fixes) Maintenance for production customer
- The [Year] field represents the Year when the agreed quality criteria were met.
- The [Quarter] field represents the Quarter when the agreed quality criteria were met.
- The [Serial Number] field represents the Build increments.
- The [Android Dessert] field represents the version of Android dessert on which the release is based.
Release Tag Comment CIV_00.19.04.51_A10 represents an Android 10 based CIV releasewhich met the agreed quality criteria in 2019 Q4 CELADON_02.20.04.51_A09 represents the first Celadon sustenance release based on Android 9released on 2020 Q4