Clear Linux* Project Documentation¶
- autospec is a tool to assist in the automated creation and maintenance of RPM packaging in Clear Linux OS.
- Deep Learning Reference Stack
- This tutorial shows you how to run benchmarking workloads in Clear Linux OS using TensorFlow* or PyTorch* with the Deep Learning Reference Stack.
- Clear Linux OS supports multiple containerization platforms, including a Docker solution.
- Developer Workstation
- Developer Workstation helps you find the Bundles you need to start your Clear Linux OS development project.
- Get started
- Get up and running fast with Clear Linux* OS. Use these step-by-step instructions to guide you through the installation of Clear Linux OS from bare metal to live image.
- Install Clear Linux* OS from the live desktop
- These instructions guide you through the installation of Clear Linux OS on bare metal using a bootable USB drive.
- Architect the life-cycle of Clear Linux* OS
- This guide provides DevOps with a model to architect the life-cycle of a Clear Linux OS derivative that integrates custom software and content using distinct workflows.
- Available bundles
- Useful bundle commands for working with bundles on the Clear Linux OS.